Join us for a weekend full of social dancing and blues dance workshops.
Mix it up Friday night with the Kevin King Quartet playing half blues and half swing music at our 50/50 dance, the first in a monthly series hosted by Urbana Dance Company in their beautiful dance space.
Dinner and dance to live blues music from the Susan Williams Blues Band at Neil Street Blues, the newest and hottest blues venue in town.
Enjoy seven hours of classes with our passionate instructor and long time blues dancer, Chris Dove.
- Learn blues dancing with beginner-friendly workshops.
- Improve your foundational lead/follow technique
- Enhance connection and rapport with your dance partners
- Jazz it up with some cool moves!
- Get your groove on with live music and new dance friends
Before you head home, enjoy an intimate Sunday potluck brunch and practice dance with friends to cap off the weekend.